Duston and I have been married for almost EIGHT years! Our greatest accomplishments in those eight years are our three kids. Clayton is almost seven and is in first grade. He takes karate and LOVES it! He told me that he wished he didn't have to go to school, so he could go to karate all day. Madison is four and is the most beautiful girl in the world. She loves to play with babies....real or fake. She can make them smile or laugh most of the time. Landon is 17mo. old and is just as silly and loud as the other two. He likes to wrestle with Duston any time he gets the chance.
We just bought our first home and moved in 5 days before Christmas. We really, I mean really, like our house! It's been so fun for us to pick out color schemes and deciding how to decorate the rooms....OK, it's exciting for me.....but the kids do like having their own rooms to play in and put their endless supply of toys.
Home MTC
2 years ago





2 comments:
Aren't kids amazing! They definitely make life worth living!
I'm glad you started your blog. I can't wait to see your new house!
love you guys,
VAL
Cute kids! Although I'm a little biased and have to say mine are the cutest! :) Welcome to the blogging world!!
Post a Comment