Thursday, March 27, 2008

Remodeling my blog

Sorry, things are going to look a little funky for a while. I am figuring out how to add things to my blog. I found a great sight, which I will post a link to, that teaches how to do cool thing to you blog page.

4 comments:

Valorie Johnston said...

Love the new look of your blog!

The Miner Family said...

Monica,
I thanks for finding my blog. Your kids are growing up so fast. If Mayley was a boy we were going to name her Landon. I really like that name. I will still probably use it on our next boy.

"Summershine" said...

Hi Monica!

I love your blog. I got the link for my background from your blog. Thanks for posting great info.

Yep, it’s the park on Harris and Hilton. I know, it’s so funny that the kids get such a kick out of feeding ducks. They had so much fun! It was really funny to watch the ducks. They acted like they were starving.

Yeah, we home school the kids. It’s through Arizona Virtual Academy. They send you a computer and all of the curriculum. We just log on every morning and follow the instructions for the lessons. It’s really fun and easy. We love it. And we don’t have to get up early either. It’s so nice!!

Talk to you later.

Summer

Valorie Johnston said...

I like the RED... But enough changing the blog around I want to see more pics of your lives!!!!!!