Monday, November 17, 2008

Chili anyone?

Duston and I went to a chili dinner at out old ward in mesa. It was a hobo theme, very cute decorations, games and entertainment. We really liked seeing our old friends and neighbors but the real reason we went was for the food! HAHA The Chili was so yummy this year! I brought a pot and won a prize! This is my yummy chili recipe (aka Taco Soup)

1lb ground meat
cook
4 green onions diced
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
cook 15 minutes
2 tsp cumin
2 large tomato's
2 garlic cloves
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 lime(juice)
1 can sweet corn
1 can pinto beans
1 can black beans
1 can white beans
cook 5-10 minutes
1 can tomato soup
1 can green chili (4oz)
heat up and enjoy!
*do NOT drain corn or beans
*you can tweak this recipe to your tastes or to whats in you cupboard
This recipe is so easy and yummy. I got lots of complements!

1 comment:

leesaloo2 said...

awesome chili Monica. It was great, but I must admit, the company was even better.It was so great to see you and talk with you. I have missed you. Lets do it again sometime!!!