Clayton turned eight on April 2nd. He is such a wonderful boy. I can't believe he's so old now.
Clayton got some really great gifts. He got his own quad from Duston and I. My mom got him a case for his scriptures, pencils, a ctr tie tag and a new tie.
Grandma Kay and Grandpa decided that since he was eight, Clayton needed to be spoiled a little. They gave him his own ipod! Lucky guy.
Clayton's cousins Weston, Jadon, Daniel and Dokken and his friend Jeremiah came over for his party. They ate pizza, played at the park, watched Star Wars and played flag football.
Here's his birthday cake. Sparkler Candles were a hit.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Clayton. I love you!
Clayton got some really great gifts. He got his own quad from Duston and I. My mom got him a case for his scriptures, pencils, a ctr tie tag and a new tie.
Grandma Kay and Grandpa decided that since he was eight, Clayton needed to be spoiled a little. They gave him his own ipod! Lucky guy.
Clayton's cousins Weston, Jadon, Daniel and Dokken and his friend Jeremiah came over for his party. They ate pizza, played at the park, watched Star Wars and played flag football.
Here's his birthday cake. Sparkler Candles were a hit.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Clayton. I love you!





1 comment:
Happy Birthday Clayton. I love your new suit you had on for EASTER. When is your baptism day? Tanner is so excited for his 8th birthday!
MISS YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment