5's
5 things I was doing 5 years ago
1. SAHM
2. living in our apartment on Stapley
3. enjoying the weather
4. driving a Toyota Camry
5. uh... i dunno
5 things on my things to do today list
1. relax after two crazy weeks
2. drink water
3. take a nap
4. fix lunch and dinner
5. fold laundry
5 things I'd do with a million dollars
1. custom house
2. shopping!
3. new cars
4. school
5. travel
5 places I have lived
1. my parents
2. Condo on Dobson
3. Apartment by the Temple
4. apartment on stapley
5. Queen Creek
5 jobs I've held
1. call center
2. waitress at chinese food restaurant
3. Space Age auto paint
4. assisted living
5. a mommy
5 things I want to do in 5 years
1. go to school
2. move to bigger house
3. another kid..(maybe)
4. go on a Disney cruise
5. buy a car for Duston
5 people I tagged
1. if you're reading this, then I tag you. But since no one checks blogs anymore, I'm not expecting anyone
Home MTC
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment