Yesterday was a pretty crazy day. My niece Brea and her friend were in an accident on the freeway yesterday morning. Both are going to be ok, but are hurting a lot. Then, last night, someone made a left turn in front of my sister Darla. She's ok too but has a broken wrist and lots of cuts and bruises. Please say a little prayer for all three girls. Thanks.
Today is starting off on an off note.... Darla called to see if Duston could bring our camera in so she could take pics of the totalled car. "Sure" I said, "No problem". Yeah... uh huh....now, there's no camera. LOL. We looked everywhere!!!! I think I must have hurt it's feelings and it ran away. So, if there is any family close by Mom's today, can Darla borrow your camera?
Home MTC
2 years ago





2 comments:
hey- ya shoulda called us! Jaron was going in town anyways, so we could've sent ours! :( Bummer!
She got some with her phone. AND Duston's dad lent her his.
Post a Comment