Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Haalllooowwweeeeeennnnn

He's prepared to fight all the evil witches.
He had his hands full that night, but he kept our neighborhood safe." Turtle Power"
He's Leo... not Leonardo... make sure we don't get that one mixed up again.
She could never be anything scary.
She was the tooth fairy at school, but a butterfly for trick or treating.
I just had to add the antenna and she was happy.
.


Duston and I went to school with the kids on Friday.
Duston helped in Madison's class and I helped in Clayton's.
Landon stayed busy playing with a cup, a spoon and some cotton balls.
This was a creative game. The kids got split up in teams and wrap someone in toilet paper. It got a little loud at times, but the kids loved it!


The school had a literature parade. The kids had to dress up like a character from a book and decorate a pumpkin as a side kick.
Clayton was Peter from The Lion, witch and the wardrobe.
His pumpkin was Aslan.


Madison dressed up like Twinkle the Tooth Fairy.
He pumpkin was a tooth.


No comments: