Thursday, April 24, 2008

Madi's room





I am so excited that I finished painting Madison's room today. She wanted a pink and purple room. I painted stripes on the wall and added some cute girlie touches. I dont think I will ever spend as much time on another room. It took me days to finish!!!

8 comments:

Valorie Johnston said...

What a cute little Princess room!...

Kostura Family said...

ahh you need to come help me with aubreys room

Louisa said...

Wow! That looks great. I'll have to come see it in person. What a talent. Your blog is so fun!

Danielle said...

What a small world!! I'm so glad you found our blog. :) You have beautiful kids and I am sooo impressed with your daughter's room. So cute!

Marissa said...

Cute room! I can't believe you found my blog! Crazy! But I'm so glad! It's so fun to find people you know in the blogging world. You have an adorable family! As for Melissa... haven't talked to her for a long time. I would LOVE to get back in touch with her though! I tried to send her an e-mail a few weeks ago, but she must have changed her e-mail address. Anyway, we are living in Lexington KY. My parents live here and most of my siblings. My older sister lives in Montana and Seth (the oldder younger brother) is on a mission in Utah! Funny, huh? Still in AZ? We'll be there at the end of this month for a reunion. Glad we can keep in touch now!

Heather Roche said...

I am totally impressed. I always have good intentions of doing fun, cute things like that, but that's usually as far as it gets. Great Job!

Teanne said...

what a cute room! You did a good job decorating it. You are more creative than me.

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable. Can you do my room like a princess room, I know Kyle will totally go for it!