Saturday, May 24, 2008

Clayton was tagged!

Six things you should know about Clayton....

1. Clayton took a karate class during the school year. He is really good and has advanced three belts to a high yellow. His last day of class was on wenesday and he will really miss it. Hopefully his teacher will start a dojo out by our house!

2.Clayton has a soft heart. He feels bad for others when they are sad. He cried when we moved because he was going to miss his friend that lived behind us.

3. He is a jokester! He tries to be funny all of the time. Even during church he will make silly comments during primary trying to make everyone laugh.

4. His favorite toys to play with are swords, nerf guns, hand cuffs, shields, you know anything manly.

5. He is REALLY good at doing cart wills and round offs.

6. He asked me one day,"which one of the chipmunks do you think I am like?" I said " I dunno, Alvin?" (supposing that he was the cool one) He said "No Simon!" I don't know why he picked Simon except for he is the smart one. If that's why, I would have to agree. Clayton is very smart, he just has a hard time focusing on his work and not socializing.

Clayton is going to tag Jadon, Weston and Daniel.

No comments: