Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am back in the game!

We have finally resolved all of our computer issues!
Now I can blog like no blogger has blogged before.....
actually I'm not that creative and my life is not that interesting, but I
do get to blog more often! AND I get to check on my friend and fam's
more! YIPPEE

3 comments:

Kostura Family said...

ya finally! and whats this about you not be so creative....thats a bunch of BS! you are like the most creative of all us sisters.

Teanne said...

Hey. Like your new design. Just when I get used to someone's new blog design, they switch it up.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love the dress Tessa was wearing too. It's actually a hand-me-down from her cousin, so I don't know where they got it. Gotta love the hand-me-downs though! When they are so young the clothes hardly show any wear and tear.
You know, I remember Ma making dresses for us, but I actually remember Pa buying them. I miss them.

Valorie Johnston said...

Okay... Blogger... ARe the computer issues fixed or not?...

Miss you guys!