Saturday, October 4, 2008

random

my garden is growing... i am very excited! i might have a green thumb after all. it's too early to tell. i will post pics when it starts looking pretty.

if anyone is into the Twilight book series, check out http://www.myspace.com/candacewilsonmusic the lady who wrote this song is trying to get the word out to the author. it is a really good song. give it a listen even if you haven't read the books.

landon's birthday is tomorrow! he's not my baby anymore. i'm gonna enjoy the terrible two's with him. he is such a cutie.

we are gonna be in young next weekend. clayton has a friend getting baptized in the creek! what a fun experience.

clayton and madison go back to school on monday after having two weeks off. i am soooo ready. i never thought i would be the kind of mom who looked forward to sending my kids off to school. but they are so noisy! if you know my kids, you know it is true. i like my quiet and i like them doing something productive during the day.

if you know ryan and val.... check out their blog. so awesome guys!

i have a facebook account now. let me know if you have one so we can be "friends"

i am so ready for fall! the weather is finally cooling off. yeah! it is my favorite season. i need to finish painting so i can put up all my decorations. any volunteers?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I am jealous.... I want a garden.

Hah, I totally understand the whole noise thing. since we are staying with my family until the house is done I look forward to Monday after having 2 whole days of non stop screaming, singing, dancing, and whatever else my sisters do! But they happen to be on break this week..... I might go live at walmart or something.

Diane said...

glad you found me! i found yours a long time ago, but it didn't work or something (i don't remember)!
seems like your kids are growing up like mine are.. :(
i miss you guys too--i miss picking on duston!
at least we can kinda 'see' each other now --on the computer anway!

Anonymous said...

Hey Monica, Like Diane I am so glad you found me. FUN~ I about choked when you said Madison was in school. Holy cow where did the time go. We miss you. You and your husband always were so kind to us....we appreciate that. Hope you like where you are at. Lots of love to you all.