Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Landon gets a kick in putting stuff in his hair. This time he found the jar of Vaseline. It was all over his head, arm, tummy, legs and the floor. For those of you who don't know it is very hard to clean up Vaseline.
This last picture he isn't very happy because I had to wash his head about 10 times and it still wasn't completely out. Poor little stinker.


2 comments:

Kostura Family said...

Oh my gosh that is wayyy funny! I hope none of my kids to that though cuz then it wouldnt be funny at all! Such a silly boy

Valorie Johnston said...

I remember when Tanner was about 2 and put have a tub of bag balm on his hair... He just wanted to spike it up like I do... Such a pain to get out.. His hair was oily for weeks!