Thursday, November 6, 2008

photo shoot

Duston's cousin Shir took these pictures a couple of months ago. I finally got them downloaded. She has a studio inside her home and is REALLY GOOD! Thanks Shir for your time!
This is Landon's sad face.
















































































































6 comments:

Valorie Johnston said...

Shir is so amazing! Your pics did turn out GREAT!

Diane said...

we are in DESPERATE need of getting pics done... i just always put it off!!! but i love yours, they turned out great! i love clayton's handsome look-- :)

McGee said...

oh my gosH! THEY LOOK SO BIG!! when did they get so big! i sware you brought clayton home from the hospital like yesterday! they look so beautiful and handsome and so precious! they must have the most blessed aunt cause anyone who gets to call them their niece and nephews is on lucky and blessed aunt! :)

Billy and Teanne Fenter said...

Cute pics. I think my fav is the one of Clayton w/ his tough guy pose- (his face on his fist).
Yeah, I was bummed we couldn't make it to the Reed get together. We planned on going and then my mother in law came in town and they planned this family thing that morning. It would've been fun to catch up and see everyone. I saw the pictures- looked like fun. Hopefully we'll see you next time.

leesaloo2 said...

Wow, your kids have grown up! Clayton is so cute and I really miss seeing him. And Maddie is just a doll!

Unknown said...

What great looking kids, are you sure they are Duston's?