Friday, December 26, 2008

going private...

Don't hate me... I'm going to do one of the things that bug me the most.......I'm going to set my blog to invite only. The jarvisfamilycousin's blog is already set as private. So, if you would like an invite to either one, give me your emails. I guess I'm just being cautious.
"Better safe then sorry" eh? I'll leave mine open for about one more week.
I hope you all had a great Christmas and that your New Years will be wonderful!

12 comments:

Kaylee said...

How else am I going to keep up with my favorite neighbors if you all go private??? I want an invite to the family one... karabowman@cox.net

Kara Nichols Bowman

Marissa said...

missysmilea@gmail.com

Kostura Family said...

monica why is everyone going private? ugg you know you better send me an invite...

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

jessleonard10@yahoo.com

I hope everything is ok!! We havent moved yet...we will be out by the end of January.... we missed church because we were tired and overslept.... I hope you had a fab christmas!!! Hugs!

Diane said...

you know i'm IN!!
kdstowell@cox.net

"Summershine" said...

Hi Monica, I'd love to be able to watch your blog.
Summer - slashier@cox.net

Teanne said...

Hey Monica. This is practically the only way to KIT, so I can't loose this. :)
teannefenter@hotmail.com

Amy said...

Hey Monica,
I've loved keeping up with you through your blog. amy@createheritage.com
Cousin Amy :)

Unknown said...

I couldn't remember if you had my email or not... briana.richardson@yahoo.com
I'll talk to you later. Maybe we can meet up at Pirates or something. I've been needing some "special sauce". :)

Carolyn said...

Monica,
Try emailing me again so I can still peep in on you. whitingcarolyn@yahoo.com Thanks!

Anonymous said...

lucasgang07@gmail.com

About Us said...

Count us in :)
rashellj@hotmail.com