My cousin Teanne tagged me. YIPEE! Now I have something to write about. My life is so boring....
Anyways, here it is.....
1. Four places I go to over and over... Walmart, Target, Frys, and church.
2. Four things you have accomplished/ are proud of..... I have three beautiful and happy children. Two of them were born without me using any pain killers. I have been married for almost nine years to the most wonderful man and we have an AWESOME relationship! I have a good eye for art and crafts.
3. Four of my favorite places to eat... My mom's, The Cheesecake Factory, Gecko Grill, Chili's
4. Four places I'd rather be right now..... In Young, on a cruise, taking my kids somewhere cool, shopping
5. Four TV shows I watch.... Lost, the news, uh.......
6. Four people to tag... Aimee, Coco, Jessica and Brit ( I tried to pick ones I haven't tagged before)





1 comment:
lol.. thanks for te tag... I did it.. =)
Post a Comment