Home MTC
2 years ago
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may just never be enough; Give the world the best you have anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it's all between you and God; It was never between you and them anyway.
2 comments:
Great pics - looks beautiful. What cute kids!
Thanks for your comment! I have to admit I love it when people comment on my blog, and I really was starting to wonder if people had stopped blogging. I think you're right- "fb is for socializing and blogging is like an interactive scrapbook." That's a great way to say it!
Anyway, I love your stories too, and I guess I'm a bit of a hypacrit b/c I saw your post awhile back and I was going to make a comment but I had something else to do right then so I thought I'd come back to it then I forgot. :)
Young sounds like a great place to take your family! How nice that they get to see small town living. Sounds like a great place. I wanted to take my kids to see snow this winter but didn't get a chance to. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment