Wednesday, January 28, 2009

YOUNG!

Our family's favorite place to go is Young, AZ. We love to go there anythime the kids have school off. I love the small town feel there. Everyone waves to eachother, and helps eachother. There is a small branch there where we go to church on Sundays. Duston and Landon at Grandma and Grandpa Coleman's.
The kids crashed after playing outside all day long.


On our trip up there was alot of snow. Madi and Clayton were asleep, so we stopped and scooped some snow for Landon to play with.

The snow was packed on the sides of the road. It came up about 3-4 ft high!




3 comments:

Kostura Family said...

ah lucky. i wanted to see snow this year...pity party boohoo

Unknown said...

I don't know if you know Rick and Lousie Brenay that live up in Young. I think he is the Branch Pres. or in the Presidency. Anyway, Lousie and your mom are first cousins. Small world! I grew up with their kids out here in QC.

Carolyn said...

Hey--Bishop's Breakfast is this Saturday--you guys should come--it starts at 8--be there or miss out on the gravy!!