I wish I could feel that peacefull happy Christmas spirit. I'm on the verge of tears, why do people have to suffer? My family is in big trouble tomorrow because when one of us cries, all of us do.. And I'm ready to let the water works flow. Sorry guys.
Home MTC
2 years ago





1 comment:
I've been crying today too- it definetly doesn't feel like a peaceful, happy Christmas season day for me. But we all have sad days and hard times, and we'll make it through.
I'm sure tomorow will be better and you will get in the Christmas spirit and really have a nice Christmas b/c we have so much too be thankful for.
But just so you know we all have those days- I'm right there with you even though it is almost Christmas. We'll both have a better day tomorow! :)
I hope everything gets better w/ you and your family. I'll be thinking/ praying about you.
Post a Comment