Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cami tagged me!

Four Random Things I Like About My Husband:
1. He is sincerely kind to everyone.
2. He hardly ever gets mad.
3. He loves to serve others.
4. Kids LOVE him!
Four Jobs I've Had
1. Telemarketer. I know... don't hate me. It was my first job and I stunk at it.
2. I worked at Space Age Auto Paint during high school.
3. A care giver for the elderly..... that didn't last long. Not my cup of tea.
4. I am now a Referring Travel Agent and a Mommy.
Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
1. Chronicles of Narnia
2. 8 Seconds
3. Enchanted
4. Phantom of the Oprah
Four TV Shows I Watch (I'm revising. Four TV show I would watch if I had cable or if they were still on )
1. Lost
2. anything on HDTV
3. the news
4. whatever cartoons Landon wants to watch.
Four Places I've Been:
1. Missouri
2. Mexico... not a huge fan. Sick kiddo's every time
3. Utah
4. Colorado
Four Of My Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Anything my mom or sisters make.
3. BBQ chicken
4. smoothies
Four Places I Would Like To Visit:
1. My brother and his family in Missouri
2. Hawaii
3. Europe
4. New York
Four Things I Am Looking Forward To In The Coming Year:
1. Going to Young for New Years
2. My 10yr high school reunion
3. My sisters in law all having babies! You know you will!
4. Going on a fun vacation with my family
Four People I Tag: (if you want too?)
1. Kaylyn
2. Anyone with the last name Jarvis
3. Louisa
4. Val

No comments: